Artemis Two Door Wardrobe
- Once the product is delivered, our carpenters will assemble it on site. (If product is not already assembled)
- Assembly will take around 2-3 hours
- No extra fees of assembly will be charged.
- Carpenters will be following all sanitization methods for safety.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
- The product comes with a 12 Months warranty against any manufacturing defect under normal household conditions.
- What is not covered under this warranty? This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately,or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it’s exposed to direct sunlight or may get bubbles with excessive exposure to water)
- The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. (for solid wood furniture)
- Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty. In addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to warranty period from the time of purchase.
1. What material is used in this product?
High-Quality Engineered Wood (commonly known as Particle Board) is used in this product of 18mm +-1 mm thickness.
2. What about assembly?
We provide carpenter assembly.
3. How much time does it take to assemble this product on-site?
– It takes around 1 to 2 hours to assemble this product.
4. What about sanitization?
a) We ensure that our products are fully sanitized before delivery.
b) We ensure that our delivery partners/carpenters are following strict sanitization methods to assure safe delivery and installation of the products.
For any other queries please are requested to contact our support via call or email.
- Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
- Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight in color and wood polish of the image and actual product.
- Wood grains will vary from product to product .
- Size variation of 10mm to 15mm is possible but do our level best to maintain the exact mentioned dimensions.
1) Cancellation of this product is available within 24 hours of placing the order. Full refund will be provided if the order is canceled within 24 hours of placing the order.
2) Cancellation of this product post 24 hours of placing the order, no refund will be eligible.